Join the Craniosacral Therapy Association of Australia
The Association is a non-profit organisation organised to promote Craniosacral Therapy to the Australian public. The Association provides a practitioner referral service and website listing for those seeking the services of qualified Craniosacral Therapy Practitioners.
The membership benefits are:
- Low cost membership fees (currently $80 per annum)
- A great website promoting the benefits of CST
- The website is on the top page of Google rankings and members receive many calls from persons looking for CST consultations
- Members of the association are entitled to call themselves a registered Craniosacral Therapist and use the letters RCST after their name.
To join the Association one must complete a total of 700 hours training consisting of:
- A bonafide Diploma in Craniosacral Therapy minimum 360 class room hours face to face
- 140 hours of client time with case histories in CST
- 200 hours of A&P including Pathophysiology/symptomatology etc
Since CSTA training equals 260 class room hours, then further 100 hours must be obtained to meet the CSTAA total class room hours standards. The standards are modelled on UK and USA standards for hours required. Those who are attending the Craniosacral Academy may repeat CSTA subjects of choice at half price to make up the required hours.Naturally if you repeat a class you will obtain CPE points.
The following list may be used as a guide for hours and you may repeat any level or combination :
- Level 2 – 20 hours
- Levels 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 – 35 hours per level
Case histories of 140 hours CST total treatment times spent with clients may include Myofascial Release , Craniosacral Therapy .
If you have any questions regarding the membership requirements, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0438584123 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Farnsworth ND