Craniosacral Therapy 5
PRE-REQUISITE: CST 3 or equivalent ( other Craniosacral Therapists are welcome to join this class for CPE points)
This seminar studies the structures of the cranial system and will improve your visualisation and understanding of the cranial system by relating technique to structure. The course will include cranial and dural anatomy, hands-on-study techniques and a pre-course study booklet. Understanding structure is a key foundation to understanding cranial function and energy patterns. Other typical topics will include in depth discussion of:
- Bones: Skull, spine and pelvis
- Joints: pertaining to CST such as Tempora-Mandibular Joint and compliance joints
- Meninges: Dura Mater, Arachnoid Mater, Reciprocal Tension Membrane
- Cerebrospinal Fluid: Production and flow
- The Ventricles
- Nervous Tissue: Brain, spinal nerves, cranial nerves, Autonomic Nervous System
- Muscles: pertaining to the Craniosacral System
Note: This is only a small sample of the topics to be discussed in depth – there are lots more. Some of these topics have been touched on during the various levels of Craniosacral Therapy 1 – 4, but are discussed in a lot more detail in this course. This is the most comprehensive course in CST Anatomy offered in Australia to date. There will be ample time to discuss various conditions pertaining to CST and their aetiology .
This course sets up the foundation for undertaking more complex craniosacral techniques in levels 6 and 7.